News & Events
Go Global! Learn More About YFU's Host Family Programs Live
Posted on 05.08.2013
Go Global! Join YFU staff and volunteers to learn more about the YFU Host Family program and ask questions live.
Hosting a YFU international exchange student is an enriching experience for you and the entire family. By opening your home and heart to a student from overseas, you and your family will gain a new global perspective, many memories, and - quite possibly - a new family member for life!
To learn more about YFU and how your family can become a YFU Host Family please join YFU staff and volunteers/host families for a short presentation about YFU programs and hosting followed by Q&A.
Upcoming Schedule - Register Below by clicking on the date. On the registration page, click on the drop down arrow to chose your preferred date.
- Join Molly on Thursday, June 6th at 9pm ET (8pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT)
- Join Molly on Thursday, June 20th at 9pm ET (8pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT)
- Join Sharon on Tuesday July 9th at 9pm ET (8pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT)
- Join Sharon on Tuesday, July 23rd at 9pm ET (8pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT)
- Join Kelly on Tuesday, August 6th at 8pm ET (7pm CT, 6pm MT, 6pm PT)
If you are ready to get started today or If you cannot make one of these events you may call your local Field Director and they will be happy to answer your questions about hosting a YFU exchange student , get you started and on your way to becoming a YFU Host Family.
Please call 1.800.872.0200 for your local Field Director or alternatively you may call your District Office at 1.866.4.YFU.USA.