Bring global education to your school!
Share Study Abroad Opportunities with your students and encourage your school and families to host. Cross-cultural lesson plans and additional resources are below.
- Request Materials (Posters, Bookmarks, Brochures)
- Request a presentation in your classroom: Contact the local office
- Sign-up for eNewsletter — Get up-to-date news on scholarships, fundraising strategies and other YFU information to pass along to your interested students.
- Educators Nominate a Student: complete online
We are Youth For Understanding Video 2013
Check out more YFU Videos on our YFU YouTube Channel
The Quarterly Exchange – School Newsletter
- Very Practical Approach to Peace: A Case for International Exchange
- How Your Students will Benefit from a YFU Exchange Program
- Exchange Students As Resources
Study Abroad Program Flyers 2014
- Summer Study Abroad
- Spanish Speaking Countries
- French Speaking Countries
- Africa and Middle East
- Asia & Pacific
- Latin America
- Arts & Music
- Sports & Outdoors
- Gap Year
- Gap Year (18-22 years; volunteering and/or university study)
Study Abroad Scholarships Flyers 2014
Additional Resources for your students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- YFU Study Abroad Q&A
- Fundraising Guidelines
- School Credit Guidelines
- Beyond Exchange
Hosting YFU Exchange Students
YFU Loyalty Program – Refer Families to Host YFU Exchange Students
Do you want to build YFU in your community and earn rewards for your classroom? Join the YFU Loyalty Program as an individual, group or school. By referring families to host with YFU, you can earn points to benefit clubs or help with school projects. Explore YFU Loyalty today to Earn iPads, projectors, and more for your school or classroom.
Teacher Loyalty Kit – We’ve made it easy with an introductory video, email templates, flyers and graphics for your use.
Cross-Cultural & Geography Curriculum Resources